quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

2012

Print by theloveshop 

With only three days to end this crazy year, I feel I must say something about everything that has been going on lately and what I expect for the coming year.
The print above tells it all. After a somehow dark and light 2011, with bad things and amazing things happening, I wish that next year is calmer. Not so many ups and downs, you know what I mean?

I didn't create a lot this past year, but I intend to do so next year. Amazing, beautiful things.
I want to thank you all that still stayed here with me, even if I don't bring a lot of new things to the table.

I hope we'll be seeing more next year. With...
More smiles
More laughter
More knitting
More fun
More happiness :)

And less change, ok?

Happy New Year!

2 comentários:

Kreativlink disse...

Oh dear, I hope the New Year will bring you everything you want and need! :)

Mitsy / ArtMind disse...

I wish you lots of fluff and happiness! Change is not always bad, sweet! ;) XO